Tuesday 1 May 2012

Answers to the exercises - 6th primary

PAGE 33

EXERCISE 1
2. I'm going to watch TV.
3. I'm going to learn some irregular verbs.
4. I'm going to do my French homework.
EXERCISE 2
2. I'm not going to watch TV.
3. I'm not going to learn any irregular verbs.
4. I'm not going to do my French homework.
EXERCISE 3
Your own answers.

PAGE 34

EXERCISE 4
2. Are you going to watch TV tonight?
3. Are you going to do your English homework?
4. Are you going to study Drama at secondary school?
5. Are you going to make new friends at secondary school?

EXERCISE 5
2. Yes, I am / No, I'm not.
3. Yes, I am.
4. No, I'm not.
5. Yes, I am.

EXERCISE 6
2. Are you going to listen to CDs?
3. Are you going to play computer games?
4. Are you going to send an email?

No comments:

Post a Comment