Wednesday 2 May 2012

Answers to the exercises - 5th primary

PAGE 32


EXERCISE 1
2. are / 3. is / 4. is / 5. is ... is / 6. are
EXERCISE 2
2. There's a park in my city.
3. There are two cinemas in my city.
4. There's a big sports centre in my city.
5. There are lots of shops in my city.
6. There are lots of people in my street.
EXERCISE 3
2. There's an internet café.
3. There are lots of shops.
4. There's a library.
5. There's a bus in the street.
6. There isn't a museum.

PAGE 33

EXERCISE 4
2. Are there lots of parks? Yes, there are.
3. Is there a sports centre? Yes, there is.
4. Are there lots of museums? No, there aren't.
EXERCISE 5
2. Is there a museum? Yes, there is.
3. Are there lots of cars? Yes, there are.
4. Are there lots of shops? Yes, there are.
5. Is there a library? No, there isn't.
EXERCISE 6
capital / lots / too / by / there's / there / place / animals

No comments:

Post a Comment