Wednesday 14 November 2012

Answers to the exercises - 1st ESO

REVISION EXTRA
GRAMMAR

EXERCISE 5 (there are many possible answers)
b. Paul and Liz have got three children.
c. Tessa has got a daughter.
d. Tim has got four grandchildren.
e. Rob hasn't got a sister.
f. Mike hasn't got two uncles.
g. Liz hasn't got a nephew.

EXERCISE 6
a. Have you got any brothers and sisters? Yes, I have / No, I haven't.
b. Has your mum got brown hair? Yes, she has / No, she hasn't.
c. Has your dad got blue eyes? Yes, he has / No, he hasn't.
d. Have you got any cousins? Yes, I have / No, I haven't.
e. Have your parents got glasses? Yes, they have / No, they haven't.
f. Have you got any aunts or uncles? Yes, I have / No, I haven't.

EXERCISE 7
b. How many nieces have Paul and Liz got? 1
c. How many brothers and sisters has Sam got? 2
d. How many cousins has Holly got? 3

No comments:

Post a Comment