Thursday 10 November 2011

1st ESO - answers to the exercises

PAGE 9 - GRAMMAR

EXERCISE 5

Students' own answers

EXERCISE 6

a. Have you got brothers and sisters?    Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
b. Has your mum got brown hair?   Yes, she has. / No, she hasn't.
c. Has your dad got blue eyes?   Yes, he has. / No, he hasn't.
d. Have you got cousins?   Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
e. Have your parents got glasses?   Yes, they have. / No, they haven't. / My mum has got glasses. / My dad has got glasses.
f. Have you got aunts and uncles?   Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.

EXERCISE 7

a. How many grandchildren have Sylvia and Tim got? 4.
b. How many nieces have Liz and Paul got? 1.
c. How many brothers and sisters has Sam got? 2.
d. How many cousins has Holly got? 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment